
You may be wondering, "Why in heaven's name did they decide to travel on a plane for 22+ hours, when they could get there in half the time?"
Well, we had a couple of reasons -silly maybe, but ...
First, we have never been to Korea. So, since it is part of the Asiana flight route to Sydney it won't cost us anything extra to be able to at least say we have been at the Seoul airport!
Second, we get an extra 5,000 + air miles!
10 comments:
Hi Colleen and Pat,
We love your website! We know you're going to have a fantastic trip.
Love,
Chuck and Marianne
Hi There
I want to wish you both 'safe journey.' This is going to be an amazing adventure and I am soooooo happy for you!
Love, Terry
Hi Pat and Colleen, Love your website. What a great idea. Have a wonderful trip . Relax and enjoy, you certainly deserve it.
Love, Tom and Sheila
Hi Pat & Colleen,
You two have a wonderful trip! You SO deserve it! Take lots of pictures.I want a slide show next time I visit!
Love, Judy
Hi Mom! I'm glad your flight was so enjoyable. For such a long flight, you would hope it would be. Hopefully the rest of the trip just gets better. We love you and miss you already!!
Love
Cathy
We Love & Miss you too! :-)
HEEELLLOOO!!! How are you guys doing? I MISS you a whole lot. I love you. I will see you in several weeks. Just so you know I sent this April 9th, 2008. i will mow your lawn when I have time this weekend. I just won my first baseball game today so I am very sore. All right, I will see you later!!
LOVE, ALEXANDER PATRICK BJORNSTAD
Hi Grandma and Pa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your trip sounds fun!!!!! I bet your enjoying it. I miiiisssssss you soooooooooo much!!!!!!! It's kind of boring without you. I had my first game and lost by two. I got to walk on my second try. My uniforms look cool though. Camping was fun. Dad, Alex, and I hiked to a top of a little peak and rolled little snowballs down. It took us HOURS to get an outside fire going. Dad said it was the wrong kind of wood then Mom took over and fgured it out. It took forever but we built an out side fire with only hte wood and moss and a lighter. Schools fun. Today I got my letter from the Olmpic Rainforest which is what I'm doing my Washington report on. Well, be safe and have fun.
Love,
Allison Rose Bjornstad
|HI!!!!!!!!
It sounds like fun!!!!!!!! Today is April 13. Your pictures didn't show up. I miss you sooooooooooooo
much!!!!! Hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Allison
Dear Pat & Colleen,
I have been checking your blogspot every day and haven't seen an update in a while. Does that mean you are incommunicado due to being on the cruise ship, or too busy having fun to find the time to post??? (Hope it is the latter!!)
I miss both of you and can't wait to hear all about your adventures.
Love, Love, Love,
Terry
Post a Comment